Saturday, March 23, 2013

Training Center!

I am here and officially a missionary! What a crazy couple of days it has been. But esta bien! All is well. I am feeling the spirit everyday here, and learning a lot already! Everyone speaks to us in spanish, and I don't know what they're saying. I pick up on some things, but not most! However, I'm excited to learn more. Unfortunately, its snowing here and I don't quite love it. Haha, but if thats the biggest of my worries, I think I'll be ok!

Please continue to pray for me! Your support and prayers mean so much! Letters are already a blessing so I look forward to hearing from you!



The church is true. I love my Savior Jesus Christ. The scriptures are a blessing and they are inspired. They give me peace and encouragement everyday, especially the Book of Mormon.

1 comment: