Tuesday, March 19, 2013

One Day More.

Another day, another destiny!

March 20th has finally arrived. I will be 'leavin on a jetplane' tomorrow morning at 7 am. I think I'm on the verge of something fantastic, and I feel a bit like this inside... 


For 21 years I've been preparing so that I can serve a mission, and that time has finally arrived, and I'm feeling a bit nervous! But excited as well, feeling more like this...

I have faith that this is the path for me, and I'm trusting in the Lord. I couldn't be more thrilled to be spending the next 18 months serving as a representative of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! 

Send your prayers my way! (and letters!)


Thanks for all your support and I will see you in 18 months! :)



2 comments:

  1. The world is waiting. Go out and change it! We are so proud of you. We will miss you desperately back at home, but we are excited for your courage and desires to serve Heavenly Father and His Children in New York (and anyone else visiting that area). Good luck Hermana! Miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and been thinking about you all day! I hope the MTC drop-off went as well as it could have and that you feel Heavenly Father's love and peace in the days to come!

    ReplyDelete