Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

You never can plan for what the Lord will ask of you, or where He will lead your steps in life... but the one thing that you can count on, is that we won't be walking the path alone. Change and new things are only a natural step in life, and I'm learning this every day. As missionaries, we get transferred, and placed in new areas with new people, but the Gospel remains the same.


God is constant, unchanging, all knowing, and all understanding. Prayer remains the unfailing way to talk to Him, and He speaks to us through the scriptures, modern prophets, and personal revelation through the Holy Ghost. No matter where I may end up, wether it be in New Mexico or New York, Buffalo or Rochester, in the kitchen or the bedroom, alone or with others, my Father in Heaven promises to send His comfort and His peace.

"Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall recieve; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." D&C 88:63



1 comment: