Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Will of God

One of my favorite Mormon Messages, and has meant so much to me in just the past 5 months since it has been released.

At any given time, I could look to God and ask, "Why?", "Why Me?". It could be something small or it could be something that is seemingly impossible to conquer, but at times we all face those doubts in our hearts. We doubt that our Father in Heaven cares when something goes wrong, we doubt when our prayers are not answered (they way we'd like). We wonder if God even cares, and for some of us, we doubt that He even exists.

But the thing about God is that He does care, and is always there for us. In the highs and lows, when I'm being cut down and when I'm continuing to grow, even when "bad things happen to the good people".  His hand is in everything, and I am so glad that I have a "Gardner" who loves me enough to watch out for me, to provide me with the opportunities to become who and what I'm intended to be.

Proverbs 3:5-7 says "TRUST in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways, acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."


"Thank you, Mr.Gardner, for cutting me down, for loving me enough to hurt me..."




1 comment:

  1. Great video, thought and message. Thanks Hermana Steel! Love you!

    ReplyDelete